[Homeroast] Monday's Cup

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:33:30 CDT 2011

Yeah, Micheal - got sick, got better then caught another cold again. Hope
you're feeling better soon - I always start to feel run down right before I
come down with something. Had a good long time with no colds or flu, though.
It was nice for the time being...

One of my sons works at VitaminShoppe, so he got a bunch of healthy stuff to
help me, and I made a huge vat of chicken soup before I left for my first
night catering gig. Wow, was I sick. Was afraid they were going to send me
home, as my night went as: sneeze, blow nose, wash my hands... and repeat..
the whole night long. Got through it though, and felt proud of this ol'
lady, hehe.

Hey - good idea about throwing the two roasts together. At least it would
balance out the two! My first roast in the popper - well, I just threw it *
out*. When you see a gloss on beans that would be reminiscent of something
you'd buy at Home Depot in the paint department - that's a bad sign.

Lynne