[Homeroast] Monday's Cup

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:24:01 CDT 2011

Thanks so much, Bonnie!

I saved a cup for my son (my current moka pot makes two) and darn it, he
never drank it! What a waste... grumble, grumble.. made a half decaf but it
wasn't the same - but still good. Here I've had the popcorn popper for
months, and didn't even think of trying to roast beans in it til now! All
the mediocre and just plain bad roasts I've had!! Oy - let me tell you - I
was close to giving up coffee, it was getting so bad.

Cold is getting better - haven't been sick for more than a year. I
discovered a certain type of zinc online that was remarkable, made by a man
who discovered this when his now adult girl was diagnosed w/leukemia at the
age of three. We ran out - went to put in another order when both my son & I
started getting sick - and discovered he decided to stop manufacture it.
It's called Eby's Cold Cure if anyone is interested in reading about
something they can't get now... (shedding a tear).

I roasted another batch (actually three) and am anxiously awaiting
tomorrow's morning cup.

Lynne