[Homeroast] Monday's Cup

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 01:09:10 CDT 2011

Stop by and try our current DP Harrar. It be deep and way berry fruity good.
Bry says make the best macch' of all our coffees right now :) Me, I like it
best as straight shot or as a short Americano. Which isn't to say I disagree
that it makes a killer macchiato! I just usually have a strange personal
preferance when it comes to macchs; just enough milk to ruin the shot and
not enough to fully transforms form it like my few times a month cappuccino.
(not counting when taste testing, referring to sitting down for personal
consumption)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/