[Homeroast] Monday's Cup

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:10:41 CDT 2011

My cup this morning was made from possibly the best bean sold by SM this
year
Bali Monsooned. the Bali Monsooned narrowly beat out my previous favorite
Sumatra Mandherling Gr 1. I realise the year still has 2 and a half months
to go but I will cast my vote now and doubt I will change it. I can't
imagine anything beating these two coffees.