[Homeroast] Monday's Cup

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Mon Oct 10 19:19:42 CDT 2011

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I have too, been dragging on for a week or so now.I roasted a Guatemala darker than I normally would and a Sumatra lighter than I normally would. Threw them together 50/50 ratio. Kinda surprised me. Nice body, slight sweetness, gains sweetness as it cools. Not too thrilling but nice none the less. I would do it again and probably will.
Michael B
B'ham, AL