[Homeroast] OT: Remember that lifetime 10% smlist10 discount? Now 'til end of 2011 smlist20 20% discount

Bryan, Compass Coffee bryan at compasscoffeeroasting.com
Wed Oct 5 20:44:09 CDT 2011

I'll actually take this one for Mike.  I don't post on here often, but I'm actually the lead barista at Compass.  I work extensively with each of our coffees on a large variety of brewing methods.

Which method(s) will you be using to brew these coffees?

Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee
Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com