[Homeroast] OT: Remember that lifetime 10% smlist10 discount? Now 'til end of 2011 smlist20 20% discount

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 23:25:24 CDT 2011

Since you should receive them 2 to 3 days post roast all are really good to
go. Of course their flavors change over time and change differently whether
high barrier bag has been opened or not. That said I enjoy Kangocho from
early rest throughout it's life, San Emilio about 5 days on to a couple
weeks max and really like the Gera Jimma out closer to 8 or 9 days plus.
YMMV

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/