[Homeroast] Brass Zass

davidjohnrossell at gmail.com davidjohnrossell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:25:50 CDT 2011

I second that! I got one for travel and began keeping it at work for making
a French press pot in the afternoons. It got old really quickly. I don't
know which arm got more tired, the one holding the grinder or the one
turning the crank.

32 grams of beans just barely fit in the hopper, though there's plenty of
room for the grounds.

David