[Homeroast] 4th hint > Contest > OT: Remember that lifetime 10% smlist10discount?Now 'til end of 2011 smlist20 20% discount

Scott Miller peechdogg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:38:28 CDT 2011

We offer "trial" sized bags of roasted coffee in our shop: $5 for 5 ounces.
It lets customers who don't drink a whole lot get smaller amounts without
having coffee go stale; with a small cash outlay, they can try different
origins; and finally, times are hard for lots of folks and $$ are tight. A
little bit of fresh, well roasted coffee is a nice treat or gift.

I was telling a new customer yesterday that it starts out all fun and
innocent: a nickel bag here, dime bag there... suddenly <POOF>... there's a
600 pound hunk of metal in the room for roasting lots of coffee! I'm not
sure if I should blame or thank any one particular source, but SM's web
site, beans and this mailing list do play a part in the whole caper.

cheers,

Scott