[Homeroast] 4th hint > Contest > OT: Remember that lifetime 10% smlist10discount?Now 'til end of 2011 smlist20 20% discount

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 03:53:38 CDT 2011

Fourth hint: of the three major processing methods Full Natural, Pulp
Natural and Wet Process beans are used from all methods.

FYI tidbit concerning third hint: at one time for a spell not only was it a
mélange roast of different beans additionally three of the beans were
mélange roasted. But notta now, was getting too complicated :) So otta be
much easier to figure out now (cough, cough) FWIW actually the reason for
the ubber complicated recipe was because available bean stock was low and
changed so to maintain target flavor profile had to, but it worked
marvelously. So much simpler now only 7 beans 5 profiles 7 roasts...

And please be careful out there or you too may be sucked deeper and deeper
into the Bean as I have! Yeah, I know, I'm one sick puppy.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/