[Homeroast] Number of Homeroasters up? down? the same?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 20:41:42 CDT 2011

Who knows, tough metric to track in broad way! While greens sales isn't
something we actively go after or market, we probably have three times as
many regulars compared to a year ago who stop in the Roastery for greens
'cuz if they ask we'll sell 'em.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/