[Homeroast] OT: Remember that lifetime 10% smlist10 discount? Now 'til end of 2011 smlist20 20% discount

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Oct 1 13:00:32 CDT 2011

For those of you who occasionally like to compare "professional" roasted
coffees. And yeah, some of ours are sourced through Tom (via Shrubs) like
currently the Kenya Kangocho and Ethiopia Gera Jimma.

Across the board online prices have been reduced 15% versus our retail shelf
pricing since roasted to order means no retail shelf stocking/aging/staffing
overhead. When adding your smlist20 20% discount brings final price about
the same as wholesale customers!

In addition have gone from cost weight based shipping to (subsidized by us)
Flat $5 USPS Priority US shipping, Over $75 Free.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/