[Homeroast] coffee uses

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Tue Nov 29 13:17:27 CST 2011

Not surprising that fighting odors or covering them is high on the
list. I know anecdotally they use it in hospitals for this. Like
after treating homeless patients and such - and was told it covers
the smells of dead things too. My podiatrist said he went to his
cabin after the power had been out and the game he had in the freezer
had defrosted several days before. He burned whole bean coffee on the
stove in a pan to cover it. Hes not a home roaster....

>Here are 20 unusual uses for coffee.At least, as reported by Yahoo
>http://shine.yahoo.com/green/20-unusual-uses-coffee-183200501.html
-Tom