[Homeroast] Broken Hottop KN-8828P-2

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:11:12 CST 2011

Hi David:

I have that same machine though I have not experienced that problem my view
is that it got too hot and the circuit ended your roast. What I am
concerned about is that it happened twice and that tells me it is most
likely something on the main board. How old is your machine? I would call
and ask them but my guess is the main board which if not under warranty you
will need to buy. I think about 185 if I remember from another machine I
still have yet to fix. I bought a newone.

please let us know what it is that happened.

thanks david,

giny