[Homeroast] [homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving ?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 11:24:32 CST 2011

Oh,my goodness, Ken! I'm just catching up on my emails - so sorry to hear
about this - but very glad that you're all right. Thank God for good
doctors - my son was hospitalized for depression & more (for a wk) & just
got home. I have lots to be thankful for - good doctors are on the top of
my list.

I raise my cup to you, and wish you continued healing...

Lynne