[Homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving?

Nathan Pozderac nathan.pozderac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:25:01 CST 2011

(first post on the Homeroast list, been lurkin for little while)

Roasted two batches for thanksgiving...the first is a 50/50 blend of el salvador finca montecarlos and Ethiopian washed yirgacheffe. A really nice blend taken to a full city roast, or just shy of full city.

The other was a Columbian Giraldo exotico taken to city plus.

Both 8oz after roasting. Can't wait to share with my family.

Nathan

Sent from my iPhone