[Homeroast] [homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving?

George Miller george at millershq.com
Thu Nov 24 00:15:28 CST 2011

Happy Thanksgiving one and all,

Out of Lurking for a bit.

Roasted some Bali Natural Monsooned,  Papua New Guinea, Sumatra Mandheling,
Ethiopia Harrar Queen City, Mexican Chiapas,  and a Costa Rica.     All
roasted on with a hottop I got about 6 months ago.   Also did some generic
(read cheap) El Salvador and Dominican Republic on a Syd & Jerry's to try
out the machine before I start roasting the good stuff on it to sell.

Hopefully I'll be getting a used food truck next week and I'm setting it up
for a mobile coffee shop with the ability to roast coffee in it.   Planning
on using it next year (using the time from now to then to alter some
things) at the regional market, local farmers markets, and other places.
 I'll also be selling fresh pre-roast, some small coffee related items,
 hot coffee,  and the like.    Probably not espresso as I can't drink the
stuff so I wouldn't know a good shot from a bad one.    Although I might
have a machine there to make some cappuccino, etc.   Most likely will also
have some things to eat with the coffee like homemade cookies, biscotti,
and the like.

George Miller

Drink more coffee and do stupid things faster and with more energy.

Never argue with an idiot.  He'll drag you down to his level then beat you
with experience.