[Homeroast] [homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 23:21:40 CST 2011

Almost cried Gera Jimma even touching 2nd. Gera as on SO shot drum roasted
430f (city/city+) with start of 1st ~11:30 and ~3:30 start of 1st to end of
roast is like "tasting" the sweet fragance walking in a cherry orchard in
full blossom with the buzzing bee's honey finish.

No offense intended, to each their own.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/