[Homeroast] [homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving?

Scott Thile sethile.pipes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:06:53 CST 2011

We've got several folks coming for Thanksgiving, including my oldest son,
who's as crazy about coffee as I am, and my Dad and Step Mom who like good
coffee, but don't like being challenged much.

I did two roasts of Brazil Cerrad DP Fazenda Aurea, one at about Full City
++ for SO shots, and the other at Full City for Clever Cone drip. It's not
my favorite, but seems forgiving and more accessible for the less
adventurous, and my son liked it as an SO for cappuccino last time we had
it. Also roasted Ethiopia Gera Jimma at Full City++ for SO shots. And some
of the Sumatepia SWP Decaf at Full City++ for a Decaf option. Haven't tried
that yet, but am excited about it since I'm having to drink more decaf
these days... Tom's review of it was very compelling!

Happy Thanksgiving all!