[Homeroast] [homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Nov 22 19:27:21 CST 2011

I've roasted Moka Kadir and Santa Ana Naranjo for myself, friends, and
family on Thursday.  The West Valley decaf was my first (and so far
only) ¼ lb roast on the new Behmor, need to taste it soon. And the
Guji... that wasn't roasted for the holiday as such, but it came out so
nice I can't not mention it.  :-)

--
Although we may never know with complete certainty the identity
of the winner of this year's presidential election, the identity