[Homeroast] [homeroast] What did you roast for Thanksgiving ?

peter peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Tue Nov 22 18:00:42 CST 2011

Well, I wish I had roasted something for Thanksgiving Day.  Instead I will have spent it traveling back home to IN, since I'm here in Marin County since a week ago and have been spending it with my X and my son.  Has been fun, but really miss my coffee.  I had roasted some Monkey Blend and was really happy with how it came out, thank you Tom and everybody else at Sweet Marias.  I am very thankful for all of the amazing coffees you procure and blend.

Peter

Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!