[Homeroast] questions requesting answers from knowledgeable members

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:26:45 CST 2011

When I first got this Nuova Simonella with the lever instead of the knob
like the LM's, I wondered how I was going to hold the lever where I like it
and hold the bottom of the pitcher at the same time.  So full on steam
presser it had to be. Talk about a fast learning curve. With so much steam
it all happens fast.
I'm still in a learning curve for small 6 or 8 oz latte's.
Joe