[Homeroast] questions requesting answers from knowledgeable members

Sandra Andina folksingersandy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 18:02:52 CST 2011

I don't think a thermometer is absolutely necessary once you've gotten the hang of pulling good microfoam. I generally gauge temp now by feeling the pitcher--when it's almost too hot to touch for a full second I kill the steam and then withdraw the pitcher. I don't pour great latte art but the texture & temp are always spot-on.

Sent from my iPhone