[Homeroast] Zassenhaus repair

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:46:33 CST 2011

That's been my experience too. If you pull out the drawer and look up
into the box through the gap where the drawer was, you see the bottom
of the burrs, and the grinds fall down into the drawer.

As a matter of course, after grinding I remove the drawer and turn it
upside down and tap it (gently! It's wood, not metal or plastic!) a
couple times, then hold the grinder box over wherever the grinds are
going and tap it a few times while moving the box this way and that to
get the remaining grounds out. They will be stale by the next time I
use the grinder and i don't want the stale grinds to mix with the
fresh coffee.

Brian