[Homeroast] Zassenhaus repair

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 10:43:28 CST 2011

I'd give Orphan Espresso a call.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
[mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of John M.
Howison
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:20 AM
To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: [Homeroast] Zassenhaus repair

Have just been given a nearly-new between-the-knees Zass, and have
rediscovered the Zen of Zassing.  Trouble is, it lacks the little device
that directs ground coffee down into the drawer.  Result is that the grounds
are flung all over the interior, and after emptying the drawer into my
brewer I must carefully shake grounds from "the box."  Any suggestions?
--
Contra muros, mater rubicolla