[Homeroast] FS: Mazzer Mini

Jeffrey Pawlan jpawlan at pawlan.com
Fri Nov 11 12:28:56 CST 2011

My wife and I are repairing and remodeling the kitchen starting next
week so I must part with excess.  I will sell my Mazzer Mini for $475
preferably for local SF Bay Area pickup.  This is the Professional
Burgess Milano model in black with a real On-Off switch instead of
the timer knob. The burrs were replaced only 3 grinds ago. It has had
very little use as I have another smaller grinder.

The top hopper is brand new because I never used it and instead made
a custom single shot hopper of lucite which I will include.  The dust
tray has one broken leg. I do not use it but if you want one, they
are orderable for $24.

If you need shipping, then I will have it professionally packed and
charge you exactly what I am charged.

Regards,

Jeffrey Pawlan
homeroasting for 10 years and developed the CCR system
in San Jose, CA
jpawlan at yahoo.com