[Homeroast] Its too long

Doug Grove dgrove.wa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:53:39 CST 2011

I've successfully used Dawn Power Dissolver on the inside of the chamber
before.  After years of roasting with the behmor, the chamber built up a
patina that simple green, even in concentrated form, could do nothing to.

Power dissolver took it all off.

The Behmor reps say not to use it, but nothing else I tried did anything, so
I used it and it worked.  This was at least 6 months ago, and have yet to see
any ill affects of using it.

Doug