[Homeroast] Its too long

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 22:05:42 CST 2011

I also am unable to let my coffee rest.  Right out of the roaster it can be
a delight with volatiles that go away by the next day.  2nd day is a typical
low, 3rd is much better and day 4 is spectacular in a deeper way than time
zero coffee.  This time frame is typical for my usual degree of roast.
Lighter roasts strech out longer; darker roaasts progress more quickly.

Bob