[Homeroast] venting new roasts

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:02:27 CST 2011

When sealed in vented foil bags like I do the Co2  plays a nice roll of
enveloping the beans and keep the oxidizing O2 out. Depending on your
brewing method and other factors, you may notice a taste improvement as far
out as 5, 6, or more days. Run some of your own taste tests to   see if Co2
makes a difference. I have not noticed any unless that is what they mean by
to fresh off the roaster with no rest.
Happy roasting j3r.
Joseph Robertson