[Homeroast] venting new roasts

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:49:24 CST 2011

I personally put my freshly roasted beans in glass jar with the lid open
for at least 24 hours.  Then I close them up.  I remember reading on here,
much earlier, that if you're consuming within 2 weeks, airtight storage
doesn't really matter.  I definitely get a big bloom in the first few days,
but by the end of the week, it's not that noticeable.