[Homeroast] Its too long

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 13:39:14 CST 2011

I have missed the postings here also.  I was just about to send a test post to see if something had happened to my list subscription when this showed up.    I tried to come up with a posting topic and could only think of this right now.

   I know freshly roasted coffee tastes better after a couple of days rest and  in fact I have empirically replicated that a few hundred times.  But, for some reason I cannot get out of the habit of actually tasting the improvement in the coffee over the first couple of days after roasting.  Just looking for something to talk about.
         pecan jim