[Homeroast] starting again

Rob Lombardi rob at lombardispot.com
Wed Nov 9 11:39:07 CST 2011

Barry,

That looks like a horribly short ristretto. Was that really .7 ounces? Looked more like .25 ounces. Looked like 100lbs of tamp pressure too. The beans he mentioned are from Italy? I hope he lives in Italy because that would mean the beans are probably stale and his super ristretto routine if really an attempt to make something pleasant out of stale beans.

It's a well done video, but certainly not what I would consider a good example to follow.

-Rob