[Homeroast] Number of Homeroasters up? down? the same?

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:34:18 CST 2011

Hi Ed:

Frankly I think home roasters are up and I am basing this on the number of
new forum members at HRO.

We have grown by 20% plus in the last year with about 1/2 of those new
members being new to roasting.

I see a huge difference in the movement around the known coffee hot spot
forums with waves of talk then
not too much for a bit. Life tends to get in the way of my personal
interaction on the forums. Having 2 older siblings living
with me in the boonies takes more of my time then I realized it would.

I talk about roasting all of the time when I am out and about and find a
very big interest in the subject.

How many actually follow up is a good question. My personal sales from my
local Country Store is up and I
sell all that I take leave.

ginny