[Homeroast] Its too long

John Borella jvborella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:05:31 CST 2011

I'm guessing it is the doser not the hopper you want to replace with a
funnel not a chute?? I've owned stock SJs & Majors & both with the
stainless funnel. My advice is fix what you don't like about the doser as
the stainless funnel set up will give you mega static issues. The doser can
be easily modified to sweep clean & dump the grounds straight into your
basket if that is whats bothering you. Check out the Mazzer mod threads on
H-B for tips. The grounds distribution out of the doser is much better then
what you will get from the funnel.

 As for the Mazzer funnel kit (funnel/backing plate/screws/gasket) it can
be had for less then $200 shipped through the right source. If you are set
on suffering with the funnel contact me off list for a contact.

John B.

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Peter Louton <peter at midwestbicycleworks.com