[Homeroast] Its too long

Ken Schillinger Ken at whidbey.com
Wed Nov 9 10:49:39 CST 2011

I don't use the forum; I like the list much better.
No, I don't have my roasting perfected, It's just supplies me with a
superior product on a regular basis than local grocer can provide. I do have
to give kudos to a couple of roasters here on Whidbey Island. Gary Smith of
"Mukilteo Coffee Co" just outside of Langley WA and Mike Donahue of
"Honeymoon Bay Coffee Roasters" located in Oak Harbor WA, both do a great
job, but I do prefer my own roasts. Even though I drink Chiapas most of the
time, I do like having the selection available through Sweet Marias.

Have another cuppa, and enjoy life. Ken