[Homeroast] Its too long

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:46:50 CST 2011

Yes I realized that after I responded with the video. If that's the case
then; Peter hang in there with the Dosser my first grinder was a dosserless
Rocky. I moved up to a Mazzer Mini next. The Mazzer had a dosser and I
hated it. As time went on I learned to love the doser and would never think
of going dosserless.