[Homeroast] starting again

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:40:03 CST 2011

I don't tamp at all compared to the pressure he was applying!

I use a very light pressure that is more to settle and smooth the grounds
into even and polished look. Not diamond hard...

I have a Maestre grinder and a Rancilio S24.

This week I am serving up Panama "Siete Dias de Bellota" that had a little
Yemen and Guatamala blended in.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */