[Homeroast] Its too long

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:29:32 CST 2011

Yes - I agree on all parts.
Not enough time to roast - I only roast once a week. At least I can to 3.5#
batches for me, office, my son, and a pound to sell to coworkers. They
sometimes have to arm wrestle to see who gets to buy my one pound per week.
;)
Definitely not enough time to sit on a forum. I like the email because I
can peruse it much easier on my smart phone.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */