[Homeroast] Its too long

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Wed Nov 9 09:10:28 CST 2011

I don't think that the list is gone, rather everybody is busy planning for
Tofurkey day, I mean Thanksgiving day.  I personally don't like forums very
much.  The email programs are a lot easier to use and more user friendly.
Plus, I don't always have a computer or internet access, but can type and
send an email at most times.

I haven't posted something, because I am still working on it.  I just got a
used SuperJolly and I don't like the hopper.  But I really don't think that
it should cost almost 300 bucks to convert to a chute, with almost 200 of
that in a simple sheet metal funnel.  So I am trying to come up with
something more reasonable in cost.   But the real reason I haven't posted,
is that I have just been plain too busy to do anything but roast, grind,
brew and go to work then repeat again and again.

Peter