[Homeroast] OT: Yard Sale Espresso Machine Help Request

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:34:32 CDT 2011

Robert,
ahh, end of day (EOD).
I have a chance to read and respond to your very detailed note. Great work.
Oh how I would love to have bench time again. The last real bench time was
when I was 19 yrs old.
I built a Knight kit shortwave tube radio. So much fun.
Sorry your disabled but it is a fine time to do what passions you like
coffee related projects. I'm so on that page.
As to espresso machine supplies and parts. I have had good luck with
http://www.espressoparts.com/
I would check their catalog online and give them a call if you don't see
what you need. They probably know who does if they don't.
Great team of folks working for him. The owners name is Terry.
Have fun and keep good notes and share them with us.
Cheers for now.
Joseph