[Homeroast] remove me from list

Steve Barber fr.barber at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:28:06 CDT 2011

Well shucks...I guess that is what I get for not having all the facts and
for assuming. I apologize. Thank you Ray for helping me to realize that
judgemental is as judgemental does. I was being the same as I was accusing.
Again sorry.
Steve

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:55 PM, <raymanowen at gmail.com> wrote:

> As the well-known Paul would say, "Now for the Rest of the Story-"
>
> <No wonder he wants off the list.>
> [Actually, not. He's just throwing a tantrum and wants everybody to know
> it.]
>
> <You folks are brutally judgmental.>
> [et tu, Stevé?]
>
> <We all make mistakes.>
> [Not the same one, at least semiannually since I've been reading it. There
> are some folks for whom the printing of certain instructions on the heel
> would not advance the cause of dry boots]
>
> You're soo close, Paul- as Edison said, "I didn't fail 1000 times. The
> light
> bulb was an invention with 1000 steps."
> You made it this far- Press on!               rof life’s failu

Rev. J. Stephen Barber
Vicar
Trinity Episcopal Church
PO Box 126