[Homeroast] remove me from list

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:55:54 CDT 2011

As the well-known Paul would say, "Now for the Rest of the Story-"

<No wonder he wants off the list.>
[Actually, not. He's just throwing a tantrum and wants everybody to know
it.]

<You folks are brutally judgmental.>
[et tu, Stevé?]

<We all make mistakes.>
[Not the same one, at least semiannually since I've been reading it. There
are some folks for whom the printing of certain instructions on the heel
would not advance the cause of dry boots]

You're soo close, Paul- as Edison said, "I didn't fail 1000 times. The light
bulb was an invention with 1000 steps."
You made it this far- Press on!               rof life’s failu