[Homeroast] OT: Yard Sale Espresso Machine Help Request

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:39:48 CDT 2011

Robert,
I had a LaPavoni Pub V given to me by a local business. It had been years
since it had seen service. Nice looking red machine.
I had a "dream" of restoring it. I think they were made in the '80s.
I woke up a few days later and looked in the mirror and asked my self when
that might be since I had just started a coffee business that I roast for.
I gave it to another new business that might restore it for their store
which I roast coffee for.
Kevin is the manager of that store. I don't think he has had one of those
mornings yet like I did with a mirror of reality staring back at him.
Joe