[Homeroast] OT: Yard Sale Espresso Machine Help Request

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:08:18 CDT 2011

I recommend getting yourself to a coffee forum where you can start a thread,
post pictures, and solicit advice.  The ability to post pictures showing the
parts really helps and being able to go back and see the whole thread in a
forum and hit a wider audience should help too.

If you do this, post a link to the forum post with the pix here.

My 2 cents.

-Chris