[Homeroast] Roasting problems

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Wed May 25 11:49:50 CDT 2011

Don't forget that since a roaster gets hot and beans burn there is a
huge cost in getting it to market even if you designed and manufactured
it for a total cost of 100$ each. This is exactly why the Quest is sold
on Tom's commercial site as it is not a home appliance. And if you want
industrial/commercial grade performance then you will have to just pry
the moth out of your wallet. But you could build your own. There are
several designs on YouTube.