[Homeroast] Roasting problems

Terry McVay (rr) tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 24 22:49:26 CDT 2011

Tom, I know how you feel.. I fix computers for a living just now.
What you may want to reconsider is whether or not you can dial
down the technology..  Heatgun Dogbowl, wok roasting, air popper,
anything to avoid a computer chip for right now might be a help..
Best of luck!
Terry
Drum roasting in Kona