[Homeroast] Behmor - Different Roasting times

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:57:08 CDT 2011

Brian:

heater coil/thermostat could be going out. after 3 years I would replace it
and buy a new one to boot
then ya got two!!

ginny

yes the beans have 90% to do with your roast but if you have used it that
long
you know the difference; like driving your car - you know when something is
out of whack.

Joe is a great guy, give them  call.