[Homeroast] OT but I am still alive after another close call

mary deem catechumenes at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:10:13 CDT 2011

Jim -

Thank God you got out OK.  You handled things far better than I would
have....me I would have just sat there, kvetching and whining LOL.

My husband once rolled his tractor once but was lucky to get out in time
(slow motion sort of roll).  I drove up just in time to see him standing
next to the tractor which was on its side...

Maybe we should all pitch in and get you a Sweet Maria's gift
certificate....just to celebrate the fact that you are still with us :)   In
the meantime, Ginny needs to come over and relieve you of that 430 ;)

Mary