[Homeroast] Newb roaster...Bad Beans?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:33:46 CDT 2011

Ditto what Kevin said...

I've been roasting for a few years (stove-top). Your resulting roasts will
depend on
the quality of the beans, even more than technique. With food, you might be
able to
doctor up a dish you make - but if you started out with a tough,spoiled
piece of beef,
you wouldn't expect to end up with a fine steak, now would you? I love to
cook, & I'll
do all I can to save something worth saving. Bad beans? Not worth saving.

Order a sampler pack, then we can help you. You def will *not* regret it.

Besides, the Sweet Maria's family's fantastic - couldn't find a nicer
business!

Lynne