[Homeroast] Newb roaster...Bad Beans?

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:12:58 CDT 2011

Throw that Amazon crap into the mulch or compost pile and order a
sampler pack from our mail-list hosts, coffee educators, and all
around awesome people, Sweet Marias.
I've tried a few different suppliers over the years and gave up-- SM
is the best of the best of the best. I can't go back anymore.
The further benefit is then you have people on this list roasting the
same bean and they can give you specifics to help you find the sweet
spot.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */